The National Club Association is currently seeking a Marketing Manager based out of its Washington, D.C., office who can help the association continue to grow and prosper. This individual will be responsible for writing, editing, designing and executing marketing communications that strengthen the National Club Association’s brand message and awareness. This position works closely with the Membership and Communications Department and reports directly to the VP of Membership Development.
The responsibilities and duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Design and publish NCA products and marketing materials.
- Provide input and expertise for website design elements and video along with the Communications Team.
- Create and design advertising art and Media Kit.
- Solicit bids and recommend graphic and printing purchases.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns, strategies and tactics to increase perceived value, awareness and understanding of NCA’s role in the private club industry, as well as its initiatives and successes.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams, Association committees and task forces, and external vendors to create promotional copy, integrate marketing brand messaging, and design original branded collateral and messaging as needed.
- Support development and implementation of publication relations strategy and original content.
- Develop, oversee and review metrics for tracking success of marketing, including designing and distribute electronic surveys, report findings and create corresponding charts and graphs.
- Provide graphic and editorial input for NCA publications, periodicals, and presentations.
- Create marketing plans for non-dues products and services.
- Design, develop and oversee annual National Club Conference brand, including promotional communications and the Conference website.
- Support in designing and editing deliverables for Association sponsors, corporate partners and allied organizations as needed.
- Develop NCA’s Membership Marketing Initiatives by creating promotional materials, images and designed communications to support NCA’s member recruitment and retention programs.
- Support NCA Foundation’s Fundraising Activities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
Exceptional promotional copywriting skills and understanding of creative design concepts
Skilled at managing multiple projects.
Creativity and attention to detail and deadlines.
Results oriented, with emphasis in applying marketing strategies and tactics to achieve desired results.
Ability to manage execution of multiple activities and work within a team environment.
Knowledge of website CMS, Informz, publishing software and Adobe Acrobat.
Coding knowledge is preferred.
High Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Mac O.S.
Knowledge of video content development, production and editing, including Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro and Sparks or other media software.
Familiarity with the golf or private club industry a plus.
Education and/or Experience necessary:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
Minimum of three years of related experience, preferably at an association.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an exemplary benefits package to our employees. If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
About National Club Association
The National Club Association (NCA) is a Washington, D.C.-based trade association that actively lobbies the U.S. Congress with a specific focus on the needs of the private club industry. NCA also serves as an advocate for private clubs in the regulatory agencies, in the statehouses and in the courts. NCA also provides its more than 600 members best practices through periodicals, publications and education programs focusing on industry trends, human resources, operations, and governance and planning topics.