This announcement is posted as available position openings occur. New positions will be held open for a minimum of five days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time. Employment is contingent upon new employee providing documents verifying United States citizenship, or for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. According to position requirements, passing a background check and/or a functional capacity test may also be required. For further information, please call 909-607-7816, view our Web page at www.cgu.edu or inquire in person at the Human Resources Department, 150 East Tenth Street, Harper 118, Claremont, CA 91711.
Please mail, email (*PREFERRED CHOICE) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 909-621-8861 your resume, cover letter, and application to be considered for any position. You can download the application from our website at http://www.cgu.edu/pages/1183.asp.
JOB POSTING #856
Starting Salary: Dependent Upon Qualifications
Closing Date: Until Filled
Under the general direction of the Executive Director of Marketing Communications, the Assistant Director of Integrated Marketing is responsible for integrated marketing and communications plans for program recruitment across CGU. This includes marketing plan development, tactical implementation, and analytics. This position will also support a range of marketing and communications activities including campaign communications, targeted marketing programs, event advertising, promotional materials, and direct marketing campaigns to increase visibility for each of CGU’s schools and programs, increase constituent engagement, and help achieve student enrollment goals and report monthly progress on those goals to the Executive Director of Marketing and the Associate Vice President of Strategic Communications.
- Coordinates and supports a university-wide integrated marketing program, including branding and identity and strategic message development.
- Provides analytics, reporting, and recommendations using appropriate analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) in an effort to optimize digital display and search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and budgets, in close collaboration with the Executive Director.
- Responsible for helping to execute the visual identity of CGU, including layout and design of advertising creative and effective marketing materials.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates production of print and digital materials that impact campus-wide outreach and marketing initiatives, including articulating job specifications, media scheduling and determining adherence to style guide standards.
- Work with University Recruiters, schools and departments, and other Student Services personnel on materials for grad fairs and campus visits and on print and digital communications for prospective students, including but not limited to printed collateral, giveaways, signage, banners, program one-sheet brochures and events collateral (invitations, postcards, etc.).?
- Ensure university materials reflect a consistent look and feel and adhere to established branding guidelines.
- Assists in conducting market research to identify opportunities and competition and to aid in knowledge of target audiences.
- Perform other essential duties and tasks specific to the position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and print advertising planning and management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental design principles, graphic design, photo editing, infographics, print production, online production, project management, and marketing.
- High level of proficiency in a variety of software applications related to graphic design such as Adobe Creative Suite. WordPress fluency a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain and generate reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and varying leadership levels.
- Strong knowledge and experience providing effective customer service.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Ability to work with others and within established systems in a resourceful manner to accomplish work goals.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.