Builds customer interest and awareness in company products and services by executing on product launches/programs, sales enablement and portfolio management. Works with Global Commercial Programs/Marketing Communications Manager and businesses to execute on the commercial marketing plan. Develops an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities and needs, and utilizes that information to support the sales of global products and services.
Provides clean, concise, written and verbal communications in order to create focused pre-sales and sales enablement materials including but not limited to: web site content, literature, sales presentations, videos, tradeshow assets, social media content, advertising, public relations and other media to support business strategy and key performance indicators.
Maintains thorough familiarity with policies and procedures relating to corporate standards and procedures. Supervises and coordinates work, both internally and externally by third-party vendors, for adherence to standards, deadlines and budgets.
- Degree in marketing or business; Major in English, Journalism or Communications is a plus
- At least 5-7 years working experience in business-to-business marketing communications program and publication development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of direction
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills
- Experience in industrial control environment is a plus
- Ability to write fluent English for commercial product brochures, blog, news articles and other assets; ability to converse and read Mandarin is a plus
- Knowledge of buyer's journey and personas; modern marketing principles especially in digital marketing areas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite / technology and tools, creative design software
- Intermediate level of expertise in marketing communications tactics and channels online/offline, marketing fundamentals, and project/implementation management
- Understanding of Sirius Decisions marketing topics such as Buyers' Journey, Demand Waterfall
- Proficiency in modern marketing principles and related digital marketing tools such as Eloqua, Oracle Social Media Management tool, campaign tagging, search engine optimization, demand generation and gating strategy and online analytics tools such as Google Analytics, YouTube/Vidyard videos, email campaigns
- Content Management tools such as Kapost, DocMan, SAVO
- Creative design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Indesign
- Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Global Sales & Marketing