We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whist small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
This role sits within the investment content function of the Institutional Marketing team but will focus solely on real estate. The role covers both internal and external communications.
You will help to articulate messages and write copy on a range of investment themes aimed at institutional audiences across the international markets where M&G Real Estate operates.
The content will range from single strategy overviews to support investor engagement to detailed papers sharing the property investment and research teams' intellectual property. This will include both and market commentary as well as thought leadership materials including white papers, video scripts and website copy.
Internal communications activity will range from amending simple business messages and disseminating to all real estate employees in a timely manner to writing, editing and managing the production or more formal strategic internal communications.
* Liaising with stakeholders from across the real estate business, to plan, write and edit the newsletter from M&G Real Estate CEO to all employees globally
* Amending and circulating operational internal communications to all employees in a timely manner, as well as internal communications from the wider M&G Group and our parent company
* Develop and maintain the real estate intranet site to ensure consistency with the strategic direction of the organisation
* Ensure internal communications are aligned to the overall business strategy
* Develop the theme and messaging for the annual all staff presentation, working closely with the M&G Real Estate CEO and other stakeholders
* Identify key themes and develop messages and content around these that can be used in campaign-led marketing and across channels including web, social media and advertorial.
* Maintain regular dialogue with research, asset management and business development teams in order to prepare investment articles, placed articles, advertorial pieces and video content focusing on real estate.
* Work with the real estate marketing manager and PR manager to deliver integrated communication campaigns for existing and new institutional fund launches.
* Write commentary for the quarterly fund profiles for the real estate prospect audience.
* Edit the real estate research team's pieces for press and marketing purposes.
* Provide regular and up-to-date content for the real estate section of the website to the digital marketing team.
* Complete and respond to surveys received from publications.
* Express ideas clearly, simplify complex concepts and eliminate jargon to create accessible copy that articulates our messages effectively and is suitable for translation into other languages.
* Work in partnership with other parts of the M&G Group to proactively raise the profile of M&G Real Estate fund management expertise.
* Ensure all external communications activity is closely aligned with business strategy and marketing positioning of M&G Real Estate.
What we are looking for
You are able to demonstrate excellent writing skills and relevant experience preferably related to the real estate or financial services sector. You will have the ability to generate outstanding new ideas into high quality investment content and have experience of translating a wide range and large volume of complex information into simple, accurate, clear and compelling messages for prospects and clients. You are a strong team player and a self-starter with energy and drive. You will collaborate with senior internal stakeholders including wider marketing team, sales, investment teams and compliance to ensure communication is strategic and effective.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.