Imagine a job where you...
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
What's in it for you:
Develop your marketing career at a high-growth, global company. Ipreo is a fast growing, global organization, backed by two of the world's leading financial sponsors: Blackstone & Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking. This is a chance to have a meaningful, visible impact on the success of a company whose software and data are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
Gain experience in all aspects of B2B marketing. Want a role where you won't be doing the same tasks day in, day out? The Marketing Associate role is varied and one in which you'll be able to experience all elements of marketing: email campaigns, marketing materials, event management, use of marketing automation systems and publishing software, as well as elements of branding.
Work closely with local and global marketing colleagues to elevate the Ipreo brand in the EMEA Region. This is a broad marketing role that offers the opportunity to enhance skills in all aspects of marketing.
What you'll work on:
This is a London-based role, reporting to the Marketing Manager of EMEA & APAC. You will also work closely with the other members of the global Marketing team (including the CMO) in New York.
This role supports all elements of marketing, communications, event planning, collateral management, presentations, with heavy emphasis on design, creation and execution of email campaigns, editing & creating print materials, and improving and refreshing the look and feel of PowerPoint presentations to make them visually appealing and aligned with Ipreo branding.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design, creation, editing, posting, and printing of sales collateral including sales presentations, marketing product sheets, case studies and special reports
- Creation of emails and landing pages within our marketing automation tools
- Support email marketing efforts through mailer list management (contact entry, tagging, cleaning, list creation & maintenance)
- Handle event execution and logistics such as speaker invitations, coordination, conference room booking, shipping, setup and tear down (if local) and ordering of tradeshow services
- Participate in weekly and monthly internal calls
- Occasionally travel to European locations, and more rarely to the US.
What we look for:
- 1-3 years' experience in a marketing role, , with a genuine interest in the red technology and/or financial services industries
- Very good experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, or similar design/layout applications
- Basic HTML skill (sufficient for editing digital assets such as web pages or HTML emails)
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills in English (other European languages desirable but not essential)
- Experience of event and logistics management
- Knowledge of Marketo or other Marketing automation platform a plus
- Detail-oriented self-starter able to work independently