MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
The Marketing Director's goal is to develop and execute a marketing plan and associated tactics to position the company as the provider of choice for perioperative and anesthesia consulting as well as interim OR leadership and permancent placement. The individual will have sales support responsiblities, as well. The individual will work alongside the President and SVP/COO to help grow the company's business sales and revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops a marketing and sales strategy and tactics plan to meet department's goals including: a). analysis of competition b). current market position c). gap analysis of current competencies/strategizes and recommended marketing approach and growth strategy d). lead generation tactics through product expansion and other strategies to generate recurring business e). quantifies results of marketing
• Identifies new market opportunities
•Manages marketing campaigns
•Responsible to identify higher-interest leads based on behavior/engagement with Surgical Directions over time and channels (email, webinars, conventions) that represent a higher potential for sales closure
• Formulates and monitors high-level budget
• Directs formal and informal research activities to enhance profitability, as needed
• Develops and updates new marketing collateral material
• Responsible for finding opportunities for article publishing and white papers
• Enhances the company's website content, as needed
• Develops and maintains a prime prospect list through Salesforce.com
• Builds relationships between department and key prospects and participates in weekly sales activities
• Responsible for updating department on lead tracking and sales activity regularly
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MEDNAX IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status