We are looking for a strong product marketer with experience in financial services/asset management. This position owns the development and execution of product marketing strategies and content creation. Working on this highly collaborative team means you will works closely with Product Management, Investments, Marketing and Distribution to create compelling product stories. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced culture, has a thorough understanding of investment products, corporate brand and channel identity and a desire to live in Denver, Colorado.
- Develop and execute on marketing strategy for assigned product sets
- Partner with product management to create compelling product stories for assigned product sets
- Create and oversee production of new product marketing content (e.g. sales aids/ideas, product brochures); Collaborate closely with product management, distribution, design, compliance and channel marketing to produce high quality and effective marketing materials
- Partner with channel marketing to create distribution strategy for product content including email, web, print, etc.
- Develop story and messaging for client themes/solutions, working with investments, product management, thought leadership and distribution; work with product management to position products under client themes
- Own consistency of messaging and data reporting across product marketing materials, performance communications and webpages
- Partner with web team to enhance/maximize digital marketing and digital client experience
- Partner with product management to educate marketing and sales about campaigns, programs, advertising, tactics, etc. that are being launched or in market (via email, web, conference calls and in person training sessions) to ensure alignment and successful execution
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding of financial marketplace and distribution process, including in-depth knowledge of how products are priced, packaged, and positioned across varying channels
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of and ability to interpret and chart financial data
- Thorough understanding of industry compliance requirements
- Five years marketing management experience within the financial services industry or equivalent required. Intermediary or institutional experience preferred
- Investment Product Knowledge and Story Building expertise required
- Mutual Fund ETF marketing experience a major plus
- Five years B2B marketing experience, including direct contact with sales force and in-depth knowledge of the sales process
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Industry specific certificates or licenses preferred
Janus (including its subsidiaries) will not maintain existing or sponsor new industry registrations or licenses where not supported by an employee’s job functions (as determined by Janus at its sole discretion).
All applicants must be willing to comply with the provisions of Janus' Investment Advisory Code of Ethics related to personal securities activities and other disclosure and certification requirements, including past political contributions and political activities. Applicants’ past political contributions or activity may impact applicants’ eligibility for this position. Janus is an equal opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All applications are subject to background checks.