OUR GROWTH IS CREATING PROMISING FUTURES.
With the recent opening of Centegra Hospital-Huntley, fresh and progressive opportunities are dawning for patients and health care providers in McHenry County. The newest addition to the Centegra family of hospitals has created growth-friendly openings throughout our system, which features two locations that have achieved Magnet® status. If you seek a career where your professional development is a shared priority between you and your employer, we encourage you to explore a future with Centegra.
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
Strategy & Development Department
Crystal Lake, IL
Reporting to the director of Strategic Marketing & Communications, the professional we select for this vital role will directly supervise associates in the fields of graphic design and marketing, and collaborate with internal and external partners, including operational leaders, promotional and media partners, and other vendors. Ensuring adherence to our established brand, this individual will oversee our marketing infrastructure, implement related strategic plans, and ensure the successful day-to-day operations of creative development. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Following, creating, and improving processes and systems related to marketing operations, and aligning activities with our organizational goals.
- Providing leadership in and support of strategic marketing plan development and execution throughout the system, including key service lines.
- Collaborating with marketing managers and the senior coordinator of Digital Marketing to plan traditional and digital media.
- Developing marketing strategies and recommending tactics for the effective use of the CRM, including dashboards for reporting to operational and senior executives.
- Assisting in the identification of opportunities for new business, including targeting, development of creative briefs and key messages, and results analysis.
- Planning, managing or implementing traditional promotional components of marketing plans, including advertising, promotions, events, marketing communications, and interactive tactics.
- Collaborating with the director of Strategic Marketing & Communications to maximize/evaluate the use of our advertising agency, marketing-research firms, call-center firm, and other vendors.
- Identifying/suggesting potential marketing collaborations with strategic partners, including traditional media outlets and promotional firms.
- Developing and monitoring marketing budgets for service lines and programs.
- Tracking, reporting on, and improving the effectiveness of our service line marketing plan(s).
- Staying current with major planning, marketing, sales and PR trends in healthcare and other industries.
- BS degree in marketing, business, communications, public relations or journalism.
- Expert project-management and planning skills.
- Five or more years of professional experience, including specific customer relationship management (CRM) marketing and a background in traditional and digital marketing.
- Two or more years of experience in a position of strong leadership working within a complex organization that includes multiple key stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation-related communication skills, including the ability to build internal and external relationships and translate marketing requests into data-driven insights for targeting appropriate audiences and driving bottom-line results.
- MBA and healthcare experience.
- Experience with project-management tools.
To explore career opportunities and apply, visit: http://centegra.org/jobs