The National Association of Landscape Professionals is currently looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator. This position offers a great opportunity for those looking to further their experiences as a Marketing Coordinator and build on their marketing career. A sound understanding of marketing principles and the ability to provide administrative and creative support across multiple platforms will be highly beneficial as our new Marketing Coordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive team player with strong writing and general communication skills to thrive in a fast- paced, challenging and ever-changing workplace.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing, and public relations duties for NALP. The Coordinator assists the department in ensuring the brands are positioned in the market, as well as define a marketing strategy that supports overall growth initiatives. Candidates for the position must have demonstrated skills in results-oriented marketing, project management, excellent writing skills, creating and implementing promotional initiatives and event marketing, content management, social marketing and online marketing programs. The Coordinator will be required to interact with internal and external resources in order to complete projects on time and on budget with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Copywriting for projects including, but not limited to, web, e-media, brochures, direct mail, ads, newsletters, trade show graphics and social media campaigns
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns, trade shows, and public relations efforts
- Work in CRM and marketing automation tools, Informz, Constant Contact or similar
- Provide support in social media marketing strategies
- Managing promotional literature usage and inventory
- Concept and creative idea generation participation within the marketing team
- Support department with marketing campaigns, trade shows and special events as needed
- Assisting with other projects as assigned