In the context of fulfilling the vision of Christ Church School, the Director of Enrollment and Marketing serves as a member of the school’s administrative team with lead responsibility for enrollment management, marketing and internal/external communications. The Director of Enrollment and Marketing is responsible for the overall direction of student and family recruitment, enrollment, re-enrollment, and the fulfillment of admission goals for all school programming inclusive of PK2 and PK3 after-school, one day camps and holiday camps. The Director envisions, plans, and executes all processes designed to grow and sustain a mission-serving student enrollment and re-enrollment representing both the internal and external markets. They must be able to maintain a climate of confidentiality and collegiality. This is a full-time 12-month administrative position reporting directly to the Head of School. Optimism and professionalism, as well as the capacity to communicate with a wide range of personalities and constituents, will be required.
This individual seeks and develops positive relationships with other leadership positions to ensure that interrelated initiatives meet the school’s annual and longer-term enrollment objectives. The position requires grace in treating families with courtesy and tact. In the same way, a high “EQ” (emotional quotient) is needed. This person must reflect Christ Church School’s warm, caring, peaceful, and child-centered orientation.
This is a leadership position in the School, requires an unwavering commitment to professionalism and a thorough and complete understanding of all Crisis Management protocol. Technological proficiency with Mac & PC based software programs, spreadsheet management, Rediker Admissions Plus, social media platforms and standard communication technology is essential to the success of this position.
• BA/BS or MA/MS in a related field
• Demonstrate ability to interact with parents, students and teachers effectively
• Highly effective communicator, both spoken and in print/electronic media, who is comfortable speaking and listening to the full spectrum of school stakeholders
• Related experience in the area of online identity through 21st century media
• Able to deliver outstanding messaging to our families and a strong customer- and service-oriented focus
• Experience authoring view books, advertisements and various online communication
• Strong leader with integrity, high moral standards and charisma who is people-oriented and truly welcomes the perspectives of the entire CCS community
• Caring about children and families within and beyond the school
• Demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Leader who is committed to expanding the horizons of education technology as set forth by the International Society for Technology in Education Standards for Administrators
Christian commitment as CCS employees or personnel:
• Demonstrate love for God
• Demonstrate love for students
• Demonstrate Christian professional competence and vision
• Communicate effectively according to biblical standards
• Build Christian community within and outside the school
• Remain an active member of a church whose teaching agrees with the statement of beliefs of this school
and Christ Church United Methodist
Additional Salary Information: Full benefits included: Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, Aflac
About Christ Church School
Christ Church School serves as an outreach ministry of Christ Church emphasizing academic excellence and nurturing the spiritual, physical, cultural and social development of students in a compassionate, disciplined Christian environment.