Digital Marketing Manager - Personal Care Solutions-2000695 We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team--especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized as a 2020 Best Employer for Diversity by Forbes . Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Digital Marketing Manager - Personal Care Solutions (2000695) - Florham Park, NJ
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you with a strong blend of strategic marketing and digital expertise to manage our digital marketing program for Care Creations North America. This includes designing and implementing a digital customer engagement strategy and marketing ROI structure for product launches in North America. This is a strategic focus area with potential for significant impact.
In this role, you will own the management of the BASF Care Creations North America website, email campaigns, and associated analytics. You will also manage and develop deep relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional team members as you provide consultation and feedback to marketing colleagues and sales on optimal digital marketing strategies.
This role could include some domestic travel - up to 10%.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
Digital Marketing and ROI
* Leveraging your B2B marketing experience, you will partner with segment marketing managers to develop and execute high impact digital campaigns to complement in-person events, trade shows, advertising, and sales pitches for new product launches and concepts.
* Building on your analytics experience, you will develop and implement a marketing ROI program to support Personal Care campaigns, including trade show participation, identifying both leading and lagging indicators to support in tracking product launch success.
* Your digital marketing experience will serve you well as you manage the funnel of incoming leads via all digital channels and support account managers to identify qualified new leads.
* Your strong communication and interpersonal skills will be evident as you lead a quarterly review with marketing and business management of launch performance, partnering with segment managers and salespeople to capture relevant market feedback.
* Your experience with Pardot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics, coupled with your market acumen, will enable you to successfully grow our new business development pipeline.
Customer Engagement Strategy
* Leveraging your experience in UX design or e-commerce, you will own the strategy development and execution of the digital customer experience for BASF Personal Care customers in North America.
* Your solid decision-making ability will aid you as you evaluate opportunities to leverage e-commerce in North America.
* Working well in a team, you will participate on and/or lead the North America sample improvement team to further enable automation and to connect product samples fulfilled to leads generated via digital marketing, providing a holistic picture of marketing ROI.
Global Digital Initiatives
* Drawing on your collaboration skills, you will be the North America liaison for all global digital initiatives and tools, providing recommendations based on North America needs, connecting regional technical team members to relevant projects, and leading execution in North America.
* Using your entrepreneurial skill, you will evaluate and recommend opportunities to expand digital solutions and business models throughout the Personal Care North America business.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you--the whole you--in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
At BASF, we create chemistry – and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world’s leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.